自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2009/06/21

Insect attack !!

Ena waked up At 6:00am

But I waked up so early because mosquito bited me 3 times....
Last night ,it was very hot in my car,so we opened windows of my car.
.Mosquito,maybe another insects came into may car.....
But Ena has never bite them....why???
Today's waves were not good for us.
So crowded and waves were little bit junk,windy and hard rain.
When I weared wet-suit,the pain ran my foot !
When I took off it in hurry,such an insect↓ came out from the inside !!
ちょ~痛かった・・・・・(涙)

Waves didn't become good,so we left the beach at 9:00.

久々に早く帰って我が家でゆっくり。。。

昨晩ビデオにとっていた「Transformer」面白かった!

映画のパート2も面白いらしい。

来週はJPSA at Shizunami

皆頑張れ!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿