自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2009/08/03

Hanabi

Last weekend
We went to Iioka for surfing.
North wind ,waist to chest size wave, and clean condition ♪
なのに数人しか入って無かった!
We enjoyed so muchi !
My wife caught so many waves,and so many hard wipeout........

After surf,we went to Ichinomiya-Hanabi festival.
It was so beautiful.
We love Hanabi because of feeling summer.

If you wanna feel summer,click under this video !


Next sunday.
We surfed at Ichinomiya.
Last night,mosquito bited me so many point!
About 7 ponts!!
I couldn't sleep well,so we went so early morning.
At first,a little funny waves were coming,but after 2hours ,it was finished....
I didn't sleep well last night,so I slept after surf.
When I woke up,5 hours passed !!
I was so surprized!!
But felt so good♪

When we went back home,Hanabi fes had been held near my house.

This photo is from my home.

Fireworks's photo is difficult.....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿