自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/02/21

Birthday surf ♪

Today is my birthday!
Birthday surfin' was so good!!
About chest to shoulder waves came ♪

We enjoyed so much!!!!
It was very cold day.
Especially, water was very cold than last weekend.

So, we made ' Oden ' at the beach.
It was good for the cold body♪
She looked forward eating the Oden♪



We met Jason at the beach!
So we went to eat Yakiniku at ”今久”
He celebrated my birthday ♪

He loves "Yukke"
The yukke means raw meat.
I was surprized that he loves raw meat and tounges
because I think that American(Hawaiian) can't eat it.

It likes "Yukke teisyoku"
He ate this menu twice...

Thanks Jason!!



After that, we went to Onsen.
We relaxed at here ♪
I enjoyed all day !!
It was an enhanced day today.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿