自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/04/04

Birthday surf for Ena♪

3rd April, it was Ena's birthday!

Last night, Shonan was good size!

Therefore

we checked the Uchibo at first.

Flat !!!!


I returned to chiba-kita in hurry!

But,
Shiinauchi was hard condition.....


Afer all,
we went to the Ruby.
It was very mellow condition
and only few surfers, and almost our friends.


This is the best ride of her birthday's riding!!
She became to good surfer!
I think she is good better than me!


After that
we did the birthday party at Imakyu
with our friends that we met that day.
He is Noboru san.
Danho and Hiromi.
He is big eater!!!
He ate yakiniku twice of me !! maybe...
Thank you for celebrating.




She got the rain boot that made by HUNTER for her B.D present!
My pocket money disappeard....haha!

She makes me happy, so I want to make her happy!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿