自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/05/30

NEW!!

We surfed at Shiinauchi this weekend.

It looks good, but it was only very early morning....

The wind was very hard in this weekend...


New board!!?
I say no!
Last weekend, Ena's board crashed.
So she has borrowed this one.

It's brazilian color.

But the bottom was England !
Do what it ???


And New wet suit!!

We made these by View wetsuit.


Very bright Pink color!!
I can find her from a long distance.


And me.
I made it by dark purple.


Very thanks my friends!!


And New Teisyoku Shop!!
After surf, we went to lunch by Yamamoto.

This is 'Higawari Teisyoku'


Very big sashimi!!

Cooked fish

It's 880yen !!
Check it up!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿