自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/11/01

Oh my .........

God!!!!!!!
Flat!!!!!!!
We went to Uchibo because the 14th typhoon was coming.
It is good point when strong south wave like typhoon come.
But if it doesn't come, it's silent beach like lake....
This point doesn't have wave info.
Therefore it's gamble to go here!
We lost this time....
Where were typhoon's swell......??
It's typoon's eye.
I got it the other blog.
We surfed at Heisaura.
Small,small wave....
So, we finished surfing soon.
And went to have lunch at 'Banya'

It's one of famous restaurant at Uchibo.
We ate fried fish & fish with vinegar(Aji-no-nanbantsuke in Japanese)

Sushi !!

Big fried fish teisyoku!

Soooooooooo biiiiiiiiiig

I ate Ika tendon.

Sooooooooooo biiiiiiiig
It's only $7!!!
It's sooooo cheap and ono!!!
I couldn't eat everything...
and boiled fish.

All of fresh and cheap!!!
If you go to Uchibo, you check it up!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿