自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/02/27

a little bit surfing, almost foods.....

Past weekend,

we went to surf at Chiba-kita on Saturday.

It was good and warm weather,

but outside was blowing cold wind..
We surfed at Yoshizaki.

It looks good, but it was difficult.... As it was not in the mood for surfing,

we enjoyed skateboarding.

This have only 3 wheels.
It is a lttle bit difficult,
so, Ena couldn't do herself.....

After surfing, we had dinner at the Shima.
I ate fried rice with chicken fried.
It was sooooooooo big!!!!!!
It costs 1,000yen.

Ena ate ramen.

My friend ate ramen with Karaage rice.
Huge teisyoku!!!
It costs only 1,000yen!
If you come to Horikawa beach,
come to Shima!
you will be stuffed.....

On Sunday,
we surfed at one of Kashima area.

There were only few surfers.
My friends gathered in this point.
At last ,there were almost my friends.

Waves were very fun♪
We enjoyed very much!!!
This day, I got my birthday presents!!
It's Tokyo rusk from Hiromi!
Rusk with almond!
Sweet and ONO!

And I got financiers from Yumi!
It's one of my favorite cake!!

And I got Yunkeru from Yoshikun!!
Yunkeru is super energy drink!!

Thanks guys!!
I'm very happy man.......


After surfing,
we had lunch at GEETA.
GEETA is Indian curry shop near Hirai beach.
It's real Indian curry!
Very hot!!!

And big nan!!

Almost friends are not good at a spicy food.
They were sweating very much....

I did only a little bit surfing and ate many foods.....
I was so stuffed!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿