自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/04/04

Good things ♪

Japan has a big ploblem....

Our ocean is polluted.

Flowing into the sea of radioactive materials.

But I have 3 good things on 3rd April.

The first thing.

We did beach cleaning on Sunday.


Last Sunday, about 30 people was doing beach cleaning. But this day, so many people were coming!!!

Therefore, the beach became very beautiful soon!!! I think it became more clean before Tsunami. We wish that we are able to surf like I used to smile...

The second thing.


My good friends Yossan and Rie-chan.

They got married!!!!

And,

Rie got baby♪


The 3rd thing.

Ena got birthday.


Happy birthday, Ena♪


2 件のコメント: