自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/05/17

Last weekend

Very sunny weekend,



we surfed at Ichinomiya on Saturday.




Waves were almost small,



but we could enjoy surfing in the good atmosphere.



Especially, told me that Ena had caught 40 waves...






Awesome!




I relaxed with reading comic 'One Peace'
I love this comic....





Beautiful sky♪

Feel sooooooooo gooooooood♪♪♪



After that, we ate Yakiniku.


Ena was so starving!! because of lot of surfing!!!
I think so.....





Sunday,



my friend Yossan family from Shonan were coming.
Rie chan is pregnant now.



So, she is enduring to do surfing....



Waves were more small than yesterday....
But as there were only a few surfers,



we could enjoyed so much♪






Ena told me she caught 30 waves today!!



Maybe she might be able to catch waves



by dropping in me and friends....LOL




After surfing, we had lunch at my favorite shop.




It's cheap and delicious!!
It costs 880yen per one.

And it's very funny shop.






If you order the Soba,



you will always be told....



' if you wanna eat Soba, you have to go Soba shop!



because we are Fish shop!!'

That's right!!!

Fishes were very ONO!!!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿