自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/07/26

PARCO MURASAKI CUP

Last Saturday,

We challenged The PARCO MURASAKI CUP.

It's one of major amateur contest in Chiba.

Waves were SUPER excellent!!

Shoulder to head, and high!!

Super goofy waves!!

It was good for goofy footer!!

Sometimes regular waves.


But it was very hard for us to surfing with relaxing.....

little bit nervous....


2 longboards and 1 shortboard were broken!!

It was very powerful waves that the Ma-on left!

Only cheer girl was relax..
It was my 1st challenge in 2011.

I got red!

Strong color♪


Here we go!!


Noboru-san

He got 1st in this heat!!

But he lost the second heat...

Me!!


After 15minutes....
I was lost......
Sooooooooo tired!!!!

It was tired of paddle out because of hard waves,

therefore I couldn't enjoy my heat....



Yossan, he got blue!

Got good waves, but he was lost his first heat, too....
Zannen....


Hitomi-san

She was scared the big waves....


Good job! Hitomi!!
You could get 2nd round!!

Ena's 1st heat.
She needed concentrating.....

Some girls surfer including man couldn't paddle out

because of huge shore break....


Good luck!!




Unfortunately,

she was fight with Shiho chan who is the champion of Chiba in 2011,

and Ms Nonaka who is the top amateur in Maruki local....

They were strong...


Good job!! Ena!!


My first challenge was bad result.
I thought I had to do more practice....


Ganbarimasu!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿