自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/03/15

No surf....

Last weekend,
though the weather was good, it was very windy days.
So, we enjoyed another things.
UFO catcher
I love kitkat !


I got many kitkat ♪
but I spent too much money......


After that, we went to the road station at near Narita.
The event on the eighth anniversary had held.


Ena got 'Surume' when she did the 'kujibiki'


Japanese 'Taiko'
It was fantastic !!
I think you have to watch it ,
if you don't have ever watched this paformance.


Tuna !!
I bought it a little.

and I made 'Poki'
so delicious ♪
We love Poki ♪

2 件のコメント:

  1. looks like delicious POKE! Avocado? Gonna try tomorrow!

    返信削除
  2. Oh!I made a mistake in spelling "Poke"
    It's Avocado & white sesame.
    It tasted good!

    返信削除