自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/10/25

From Sunrize to Sunset & Fever......

We surfed Chiba-kita on last weekend.
Chiba-kita season is coming!
My favorite point, Shiinauchi, is strong against North wind.
Therefore it becomes cold, but I like this season.

We went around Iioka.
Near Gake-P.

It looks small, but not.
It was too hard for us....

We went back to Shiinauchi.
It was good!
It became bigger size gradually.
I could paddle out easily when it was hightide.
But lowtide, it was so hard that I wasted 30min to paddle out!
So tired!!!!
And this sunset time.
We enjoyed all day...
Sunday's was sooooooo good,too!!
I forgot to take photos....
We surfed sunrize to sunset with friends.
We shered happy time with friends.
On Saturday, we ate yakiniku at 今久.
Ena loves Yakiniku!!
Maybe she will eat yakiniku evry other week.
Yossan(letf side) will go to Hawaii from next Wednes day!
Sounds good!!
We're looking forward to special souvenir!!
Yossan!!!
And today, I got fever.......
Perhaps, I would have surfed too much....

2 件のコメント: