自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/10/17

SLACKLINE

On last Saturday.
We surfed at Chiba-kita.
Waves were pretty good.
A few surfers and Good A frame waves!


After surfing, we enjoyed 'SLACKLINE'



It's so difficult!!!


I didn't walk to good.
But Ena was very good!!




It is not easily.
But it is good practice for noseriding!!


My friends took us to the local food shop'Shima'


There were some snacks on the table.
It's free!!!
If you can't endure with getting dishes,
you can eat.
Of course, we ate everything....

I ate 'Shima-teisyoku'
with tuna-sashimi & fried oysters.

Ena & my friend ate 'Shima ramen'with small fried rice.
It was so delicious!!

Fried rice with fried chicken!!
It was the best!!
It's ¥1000 each.


It was Sunday's lunch at another Teisyoku-shop.
Sanma special!!

Sanma sweet-boiled

Sanma-boiled.

Sanma-tsumire soup

Sashimi!!!

I love sea-food!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿