自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/03/12

EarthQuake and Tsunami

11th march 2011, 14:46
M8.8 earthquakes hitted North Japan.
At that time,
The clock of my house stopped and
was down on the floor.
My house was not bad condition.

Nothing was broken but
all of door was opening.
I got the earthquake at the bay area in Tokyo.
I did the most scary experience.
I stayed in the high building at that time.
It shook terribly.
I couldn't stand up.
And when I watched the next high building,
it was shaking from side to side greatly...


I though it would collapse....
and our building would collapse, too...
I felt sooooo long time....
I really thought to die.....

Out side was little bit PANIC.
Many people, cars, and fires.
Almost email, handy phone can't use....
We don't have how to get contact.

At that time,
Ena was at the bay area in Chiba.
She looked surprizing view.
It's not rain.
This was the water erupted from underground.
Many cars filled in the mud like below.

All of train was stopped, and couldn't use.

Taxies couldn't get, and bus was very crowded.

All of highway couldn't use.
So, it was very traffic jam.
Therefore,
all of people (including me) decided that
they gonna go back to home by walk.

Ena could go back to home easily
because she was near home.
But I couldn't.

My office is Shinagawa,Tokyo.
And my home is Funabashi, Chiba.
It has 25KM distance.
It will spent 6 hours by walk.
Many people couldn't give up to catch the train.
But JR(train's company) announced
they never open today...

I started to go home.
Along the way,
though I wanna eat something,
almost food was sold out at the convenience store.
I had to walk without eating....

But I was lucky boy.
The subway go to near my house was restarted!!

It was terrible crowded,
but I could go back to homu about 3 hours.


I was surprised at watching TV!!
Terrible disaster has come north Japan.
Massive earthquakes and Tsunamis hits there.
Tsunami damage is particularly awful.
Oncoming tsunami stikes the coast in Natori city, Miyagi.



This is the Naka river at Ibaragi.
Tsunami is running up to the upper river like the Pololocca.
Tsunami swirls.
This is near the Ooarai point at Ibaragi.

This is the Sendai Air port surrounded by waters.
Light plane and cars with debris.
It looks like toys...
Giant fireballs rise from a burning oil refinery
in Ichihara, Chiba.

This is Iwaki city, Fukushima were on fire.
More than one thousand people have died....
Earthquakes still have hit now....
I'm very worry about them live in north Japan.
So scary....

Please pray for Japan....


2 件のコメント:

  1. takeshi- i follow your blog every week. i found it via kekoa uemura's link. it's good that you and your wife were able to get home safely. we are originally from hawaii but live in seattle now. so, we know a little about earthquakes and tsunami. but this one... unbelievable! such a terrible tragedy. we hope that the areas most affected can have a quick and good recovery. i think everyone around the world is still in shock, but wants to send support and prayers to the japan. take care, malama pono. -jon

    返信削除
  2. Jon
    Thanks for your message.
    We are OK.We don't have a disaster directly.
    But my friends were not.
    Please pray for Aomori,Miyagi,Fukushima,Ibaragi,Chiba, and Japan!
    Mahalo.

    返信削除