自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/03/14

The first monday after the 9.0 earthquake

Monday,
the first business day after the earthquake,
I tried to go to my office.


But I couldn't go,


because the trains and stations were in Panic.
Almost train couldn't run in this morning,
because of the impact of the earthquake and lack of electricity.

long line of people....

I tried to go my office after noon again.


When I went shopping,
I surprized at the empty counter...
All of water was sold out!!!
The other foods was almost sold out, too....

Our area was not the disaster area.
So, we are NOT VICTIMS!

I can't understand why they had to buy up them...


The TV has shed a tragic photos and videos every day.
Many shocking photos were there.
It's Fukushima.
How size tsunami were coming?????

This is the Photos of Iioka.
Iioka local took photos.
Most TV is not broadcasting area.
Iioka is our favorite point
where we practiced surfing in bigginer.
Crash the entrance of Iioka point...

This is the rest room that
we always use at Yasukan Pt.

Surf shop at Iioka....

This is the point 'Iioka'
Tetrapods were moved by Tsunami...
Though TV showed only Fukushima and Miyagi's disaster.
Chiba and Ibaragi hitted tsunami hard, too.
And so bad condition....
Many house near ocean were crashed...
I want to know everyone these things.
You wanna know, Check it up.

Hydrogen explosion of the Nuclear Plant of Fukushima.
People are working hard for their life.....
Please do them best!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿