自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/08/11

Camp @ Ooarai.

Last weekend, we went to the camp at Ooarai.
We did the camp for the first time.
There are many nature, green, and clean air.



At first, we went to surf to Kashima.
But though waves were not good
we went to meet my friends who surf at Top Sante.
He invited us to the camp.
Thanks!! Maru!!

many kind of tent.


Maru's daughters.
She wanted to help to cook.
They are good chefs, Papi-chan & Dohi-chan.
They didn't sleep last night because preparation for dishes.

He took special food!!!!



This is 'Kashira' .
It means the upper part of pig's tongue.
So delicious!!!
and the pig's tongue.
I have never eaten such a delicious tongue!!!


Yammy♪


Pizza


I made pizza.
I worked at the Pizza shop when I was young.

Easy to make.

Dinner time.
Good atmosphere.


The chef made the Paella.



and chicken!!

She was boiled by dutch oven.


Perfect!!!!


Though the wave was not good, we could spend good weekend.
Big mahalo, my friends!!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿