自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/08/25

Surf @ Nalu

We surfed at Nalu in Ibaragi on Sunday.
We are favorite in here recently.
Because of not so crowd, clean water,

and good waves!!




When I wiped out, my board hitted my body!
So my rib got crack.....

When it hitted me, I couldn't breath!!
I felt death.....
When I cough and sneeze, I get terrible pain!!!!
We will go to Fukushima with my friends next weekend,
Can I surf???
Please GOT!

Ena was very tired because of surfing very well.



Sunset is very beautiful.
Sunset feel the autumn.
Summer is gone.
But it is still very hot !! isn't it???

4 件のコメント:

  1. I cracked 2 ribs surfing north shore. I was in bed for 4 months and couldn't surf for 6 months. When I was OK to surf, I started on the longboard. Now I'm a professional.

    返信削除
  2. Oh dear.....
    But! I think that it's your success story!!
    OK! I will be a professional!
    .......just kidding
    I think that I'm not so bad than you because I'm not in bed.
    but....itaidesu....

    返信削除