自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/08/02

Green Bird Cup

Last Sunday,
we went to the Comp 'Green Bird Cup'

She is the owner of the event.
She is the fashion model, Shiho.
So cute!!!!

This is very big event!!
So many sponsers!!!
I think it was so many sponsers than JPSA....
My first memorable heat was white bib!!
It looks so fat!!
I was wearing the bib under the vest.
a little cramped.
And.....

I got the 1st place miraculousy!!!
I was able clear the first goal!!!!


But the second round, I lost it.....
This is my friend 'Mr.Danho' that invited this comp.

We are the team 'Lost The Second Round'

お疲れ様でした!

Our little cheering♪
Thanks babies!!



I lost to us so early takes her expectations!!
She got blue bib.
And she got the 2nd place at the 1st heat!!!

And before the 2nd round.
Our friend, Mr.Otake came to cheer up!!
He is very famous sea kayak rider at Ichinomiya.

And the results was......


lost!!!
She joined the team 'Lost he second round'


また次回頑張りましょう!!


Before the finals,we watched the session of Pro surfers.
We could watch the crazy riding!!
I wish them like well...


This is the tropy.


It's so cute and cool!!!

This event had very gorgeous prize!!!

She is the 1st place of women's longboard.
She got many prize.
Golf bag, many wears, and more!

She is the 1st place of women's short.
She got the ticket of wedding plan!!!
I think that it's worth one million dollars and more!!
but she still married....残念!!
and got a the ticket of board for order, and more!!


She is the 1st place of B.B.
She got the air ticket for Bali !!
And expensive clothes!!
He is the 1st plece of short.
He got the air ticket, too!!

and he is the 1st place of longboard.
His style is classic style.
Hang ten, kick five and did some amusing action.
He was th entertainer!
So raized!!
Anyway, he looks like 'Yosui Inoue' and 'Tamori'
You know??

We enjoyed so much.
and we wanted to have more practice surfing.



Please teach us!
Kekoa!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿