自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/09/14

The enjoyment after surfing.

Last weekend, we surfed at Ibaragi & Chiba-kita.
Beautiful sunrize at Otitsu.

So good waves!!!


I could surf all day!!
My rib's crack has recovered almost.
Health is so good!!!!


The enjoyment after surfing is special foods!!!
Mix fried Teisyoku, shrimp, fish, and cream croquette.


Pork saute with garlic


This is corn soup.
It's so delicious!!!


and I drunk a cream soda after the Onsen♪
Sooooo happy ♪

On Sunday, we went to Uotami at Chiba-kita.
This is the fish shop.
So fish dish is very fresh!!!

Ena ate fish tempura.

with vegetable.
Pumpkin was sooooo sweet!!


I ate Sashimi-teisyoku!!


Small ship was here!!!!
This is our night time.
Of caurse it's in my car.
We enjoy surfing , eat delicious foods, take a good Onsen, and good sleep.
It's very good things for surfers!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿