自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/09/05

This weekend

This weekend was pretty fun♪
I have pain at my rib a little until.
But I surfed a little as waves were small.



At Chiba-kita on Saturday

At Kashima on Sunday.


He is Mizuki.

He is good at surfing!!


Paddle


Take off


Hang ten!!!!!!!!


And finish.


He was so stoked!!!
(with a running nose!!Good timing Mizuki!!)


getting out


Mizuki was so excited!!!!!

He had a good time..
and we had a good time,too....



We had a dinner time at the Bridge.


Fried rice with humburg
Fried rice with gratin
All of food is so big!!

And dessert!!
Ice cream and cream wiht choco-banana !!
So full!!!!!

If you wanna eat a lot, I recommend you!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿