自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2010/09/28

Typhoon swell!!!!

We stayed at Shonan last weekend.
This is my friend's house that is Japanese old style house near Tsujido.

The garage for surfboard.
I want it....
The entrance with Alaia...

Good atmosphere.
I like Tatami space.

They are the host of this house.
They took care of us for 2 days.
Big mahalo! Yossan and Riekochan!!

Why were they angly??

Because I ate their special dishes before I would take photos.
They are looking forward to watch my blog.
So they wanted to put these photos to my blog....
Sorry guys!!

Please imagine!!!
Katsuo no tataki with spring onion!
Very ono!!!

Nabe with something!!

And more!!!!

Soooooooo stoked!!!


Next early morning.
The waves were not still arrived.

The off-shore was so strong.
Therefore, we had a breakfast.
I like Japanese breakfast ♪
My friend is good at cooking!
Thanks Yossan!!


And afternoon.

Size uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!








This is local's point.


It looks very fun!!
But I thought that it was good that a poor surfer like me
nothing but watch it

The one of THE DAY!!!!!
Soooooooo Biiiiiiiiig Waaaaaaaaave!!!!
Scary for me.....
Next day, the wave downed size.
It was good for us ♪

There were many surfers.


But we enjoyed very much♪


We enjoyed Shonan days.
We had good experience.
We watched crazy big waves at Inamura,crazy nuts at Kugenuma.
And cought good waves at Shichiri.
Special thanks Yossan!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿