自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/01/10

Cat said.....

We went to surf on Sun and Mon.
It was very hard on Sunday... This is Yasutaro.
Nobody.....
We surfed at Ruby.
It looded hard, but not.
I enjoyed a little, but I was very tired...


We changed the point to Iioka Gyoko.
Here was only our friends!!
Everybody enjoyed surfing♪

I watched sunset.
It was beautiful and mysterious.






After surfing, we ate yakiniku at Imakyu!
This was New year's party!


Oh!
Yossan and Dohichan are not!!
Sorry guys.....


Next day.
We surfed at Yoshizaki.
(Photo is Notehama.)

As strong north wind was blowing,
face was clean, but waves were hard to break.

At frirst, I watched friend's riding.
Ena
Yumi

Yoshikun.
Hiromi
Terachan
Nonchan
Wind was cold, and water was very cold.
As I didn't put globes,my hands became freeze...
But we were very stoked!!
She said 'Its warm in the car♪'

2 件のコメント:

  1. あ~~~ いまキュ~~だぁ~~っ!!

    まだ初今久してないっス

    返信削除
  2. ごめんよ~
    先に行っちゃった。
    皆よっさんが居ないなぁ~って言ってたよ!

    返信削除