自己紹介

自分の写真
Chiba, Japan
Love my family,friends,mellow waves and longboarding. 毎週末、千葉北メインで良い波があるところに出没するテケテケ夫婦サーファーです♪ 日々の思い出をBlogupしています。 We are studying English for the future, so I write in English. If you can't read English, please enjoy the photos and atmosphere♪ See you in the water♪

2011/01/04

New Year's Surfing

We had the first surfing of 2011.
Almost Chiba-area was hard and closed condition.
Threfore we went to Minami-boso.
We started our 3 days trip from here.
This is Ubara beach.
It is very beautiful location.
This is one of my favorite point!!
Very peaceful place.
There were many dogs.
So cute!!
Waves were small like blow, but we enjoyed pretty much.

Ena tried twin fin after a long time.
I can't ride it, but she can.
I think she has good sense of surfing than me....
Beautiful sunset.......
1st day was finished.
My first day's partner.
Yossan and Dohichan.
It looks sweet couple with talking about love!

Yossan came back to 2nd day's night and 3rd day.

And Hiromi and Yoshimi.
Hiromi had 3 days with us.

Our first Onsen, Hotel Mikazuki.
You can have Onsen only 735yen over 18:00.
2nd day, we went to Kamogawa.
Kamogawa was explosion!!!!
Head to head high and clean!!!
It's too big for me....
But I enjoyed very much!!!
Thanks Maru invited us!!

After surfing at Kamogawa,
we go back to Ubara.
It was very peaceful...
But waves were small than 1st day...

As we got a info that
chiba-kita home point became good,
we headed to north chiba.
The way to north,
we had early dinner at Oike-syokudou.

I ate Poke ginger teisyoku.
It's 800 yen.


Ena ate Karaage and fish fried teisyoku.
It's 1000yen.
So big karaage!!
Ena couldn't eat all.
2nd day's onsen is Kampo at Asahi.
It's little bit expensive.
Weekend and holiday is 1000yen.
Weekday is 600yen.
But you can relax this space until at 21:00.
Drinking, sleeping, and more.

After Onsen, we drunk in my car.
They watched riding videos.
It's so fun time!!
The last day, we surfed at Yasukan.
Though I couldn't take photos,
big set was shoulder high and dumper....
It's so dengerous....

But at evening, it became better than morning!!


We had lunch at Hamayuu.

Little bit expensive, but it's so delicious!!
Ena ate Hamayu teisyoku.
FIsh fly and Sashimi.

and I ate Tendon.
Shrimp fly was sooo big!!!
It was so delicious!!
We enjoyed sooo much!!
So we surfed become dark.

We surfed 5 days per 7 days of our winter holiday.
The day of good waves were only evening of the last day.
But we enjoyed our first surfing of 2011 with our friends♪
Thanks friends, and waves!!
今年もヨロシク!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿